Monday, August 2, 2010

Packing...

Not me, but Doodles. We got boxes yesterday and he has been bothering me to make them and start packing our stuff. Wellllllll....I am planning on paying people to do that, but who am I to save a few bucks here and there :) So I made up some boxes and he is well under way...his stuffed animals and almost all his toys are packed away. His room will be done before the end of the well. And pretty much all on him.

Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have this kid???



2 comments:

Misses M said...

Maybe he'll pack up the whole apartment and you'll only need to pay the movers to move the boxes!

kc said...

YES!!! this is the plan of action :) his room is now destroyed, looks like a tornado hit it, but I will go through and pack the rest of the stuff later this weeek :) He was AWESOME in this packing!!!