Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bloggie Neglect

I have been neglectful...to this blog and as a blog reader. I have not been reading because of my schedule....I have not been posting because the words are just stuck. I have things to say, but they are stalled somewhere between my brain and my fingertips........so, I guess I'm just leaving it alone until the words decide to poor out.

So...for those of you that are stuck up north wondering what is going on with the weather, snow in April - or frankly down south, because I heard that spring passed you by too.......

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.
Apparently, that whole conversation with Mother Nature I had....well, she got the message about the storms. She seems to have forgotten to bring springtime to some parts of the world.....too busy trying to appease me. Sorry about that. ;)

3 comments:

Shell said...

It's spring here right now. :)

though we did have freaking tornadoes this weekend, so I'm not really bragging about our warm weather!

Rachel said...

That spring thing is funny.

I've been in a funk too.

Stephanie said...

We had a huge storm here last night! Hoping that means spring has finally arrived!