Friday, April 1, 2011

Social Media - Good yet not

Twitter, Facebook, Blogs...I appreciate social media because it allows me to say yes I am connecting without really having those connections that I see as invasive and give me panic attacks. BUT, in the last little while I have come to the realization that human contact is missing...I go into a nosedive and think only of myself because I do not allow enough human interaction. Sometimes a phone call is better than an email. Hearing a person's voice means something, you get more out of it.

I need to take a little break from all of the forms of social media that I have come to depend on and interact...I know myself so next week you will all probably hear about my failures, but I need to try.

love ya'll bunches!!!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

Good luck, you can do it! My problem is that all of my friends are in my computer.

XO said...

I agree. But the problem is everyone depends on social media too much... like my friends are pushing me to join FB so we can talk and I'm like "Um, can't we talk without FB?" What happened to real conversations?