Friday, April 8, 2011

Leters of Intent: Time Flies

Foursons

LOI brought to you by Julie

Dear Week,

Where have you gone??? I cannot remember the last time that time has zoomed by in this much of a hurry. So much has happened this week and so much has been left undone. I am not stressing, because of you Week I have spent so much more time with Doodles than I have in the last few months. So thanks. I know I won't see you again, but I will think fondly of you!!!

always,
too bad time can't stand still

Dearest M,

Thank you so much for the birthday present! It is AWESOME!!!! So perfect for me. Give D a great big hug and tell him to give you one. No one could have picked anything better for me. I am so blessed to have you in my life!

love,
k

Dear You,

I am sorry that I stated my feelings to you. They were obviously so wrong, so invalid. What I am not sorry about is apologizing to you when you took my words and misunderstood then to be aimed at you in a way they were not. You see, in my life experience I have learned that saying I am sorry when it is sincere does not make me less of a person. It makes me more.

Apologetically,
me

2 comments:

XO said...

So happy you love your present. You will love it more and more each day, trust me! Happy birthday!

Foursons said...

It was your birthday?! Should I have known this? You MUST announce these things! Happy Birthday girly!!!!

I'm glad your week went so well. It crawled by on its hands and knees for me so I'm glad that you had such a good one to make up for it.

As far as the person who acted like a butt when you apologized- sounds like they aren't worth your time.

Thanks for linking up!