Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ho Hum Life

My life is a blur. I feel like it is speeding by and I am not exactly sure what is going on. I cannot believe it is September already.

Yesterday marked a great tragedy in the nation, I often wonder when and if things will ever get right for any of us. I wish the politicians would remember that they affect people - the people that they are supposed to work for - but that is a little much to ask, I know. Each of us has our personal stories of that day 9 years ago...moving forward the best way we know how is the only way to honor those stories, those people.

Doodles social calendar is filling up with extra-curricular activities and parties. It wears me out just to think about it :) With me traveling for the rest of this month and most of October and November my weekends will be full of him and his stuff. I will have no time to dwell on anything. Sometimes life makes your lemonade for you...I just hope that the next few months stay as ho hum as this past week has been. I can so handle that!!!

No comments: