Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving & Many Blessings to you

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I look at my life and realize I am very thankful that my stupidity has not gotten the best of me. I am thankful for new friends & the constant forces of nature that stay in my life, for wonderful parents, and for a great little sister! It may be bad, but I am thankful that my older siblings are not in attendence for our Thanksgiving day so it is, and will remain, peaceful.

But most of all I am thankful for the funniest child who has conversations such as ---

Doodles and I were sitting in the rocking chair together....Mommy "I love you more than anything!"

Doodles "I'm love you more than anything. I'm always going to love you best!"

Me "thats right!"

Doodles "Even when I have kids I am going to love you more"

Me "When you have kids you can love them a little bit more..."

Doodles "I'm going to love them a little bit less than you because you know how they are!"

Me (laughing) "yeah, kids are brats....they misbehave at school...rotten"

Doodles "HEY!"

I have been so blessed to have a child that is so funny. That I love more than anything!!! He makes me laugh so hard almost every day.

I hope that all of you have a great day and enjoy the time you spend with your family...that time is a precious commodity!

2 comments:

Foursons said...

I'm thankful for my older sister not showing up too. And having the option of NOT going to my sister-in-law's house. May not be nice, but my sanity is more important than a few hours of hell in someone else's home.

Rachel said...

I love your conversation with Doodles!

You've got a keeper - hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.