Friday, October 8, 2010

But Mommy

This is a time in my life that I would like to come to a close please..................

waiting...............

possibly, you have not heard but I do not have a lot of patience so if we could just move this along and bring it all to a close I would like that...........no, well I guess I will impatiently wait some more then................

Well, we are waiting for this let me tell you what that child told me today (he has been mentioning a lot the last month or so...) We stopped by the store on the way home to pick up a few things for the weekend and I told him he could have PB&J for dinner. I said I would have a bite of his sandwich, and he tells me "see, you hardly eat anything."

OOOOO, OUCH! When did he get old enough to start noticing these things? I try to hide them from him but I am not doing to good of a job. I have to be more alert and pay more attention to hiding the depression better!!!!!

No comments: