Thursday, December 16, 2010

Exhibit A

I try to be a nice girl. I try to stay to myself. What? Why? C'MON!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE HECK DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS????????????

Exhibit 1....Screaming child less than 10 feet behind me. Now I have dealt with a screaming child before and I am good at it.......BUT, I am at an airport. In my gate. Getting ready for a 4 and a half hour flight. Need I go on???

Exhibit 2...I am sitting on the floor away from everyone! Endless empty chairs to choose from. Stinky guy comes with his lunch. Eats. Chomps LOUDLY. Pulls out phone. Talks with mouth full. Uber Gross!!!! (and I have a boy child)

Exhibit 3....There has got to be 10 flights from Seattle to St Louis. My gate has got to have 15 children from the ages of 7 weeks to 4 years old. Have I mentioned 4 and a half hour flight???? I am going to be enclosed in an airplane with no where to go with 15 children....3 of who are now screaming at the top of their lungs. (would it be bad form to scream with them????)

Exhibit 4....see exhibit 2, that guy just passed the most disgusting gas ever. And when I say that it's pretty bad considering I have 2 older brothers and a father who taught those brothers a thing or 2.

The Issue/What I Did....I forgot to ask for Noise Cancelling Headphones for Christmas and I failed to buy them for myself :-)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! I hope that you and your son have a wonderful Christmas!